BioExcel Building Blocks - Infrastructures
Workflows built using the BioExcel Building Blocks have been tested in a broad range of computational infrastructures:
- Desktop / PC (direct or using VirtualBox)
- Private Cloud (OpenNebula, OpenStack)
- Public Cloud (EGI, EMBL-EBI EMBASSY Cloud)
- HPC (CPU-based supercomputers, GPU-based supercomputers)
Besides, a couple of web server implementations are being developed:
- A REST API server to remotely execute building blocks, using the openAPI descriptions, and with a graphical interface implemented using the Swagger framework.
- A web-based Graphical User Interface to run pre-configured workflows, with connection to HPC centers. The implementation of this infrastructure is still in progress.